Andy Jordan is a Professor at the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research and author of Environmental Policy in the EU (3ed).
- Is The Paris Agreement on Shaky Legs? How to Ensure Successful Implementation, 12 Jul 2017
- Lessons from European Climate Monitoring Crucial for Paris Agreement Success, 16 Nov 2016
- Can European policies be dismantled?, 09 Aug 2016
- Why the environment matters in the British EU Referendum debate, 13 Apr 2016
- Is the EU’s commitment to the 2°C target unravelling?, 31 Mar 2015
- What has the EU ever done for the UK environment?, 16 Jun 2014